|Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?||„|
|~ Prince Hans|
|“||Can I say something crazier? Yes!||„|
|~ Princess Anna|
Villains that have been or still are "lovers" of a hero or heroine whether it was true love, sexual relationship, marriage, an affair, a one-time fling, or just a lie. These villains can also be the love interest of the hero or heroine and may want to make the villain or villainess switch sides. The love from the hero may even redeem the villain.
Examples of Hero's Lover include:
- Baroness: She was Duke's fiancee in the movie before she became evil.
- Ahn Doo-hoon,Han Jae-hee and Joo Da-hae betrayed their lovers who sent to jail and later they sufferd from downfall.
- Talia al Ghul and Catwoman who had romantic involved with Batman.
- Hannibal Lecter had feelings for Clarice Starling.
- Prince Hans manipulated Anna to love him in order to become king of Arendelle.
- Vegeta fell in love with Bulma and eventually married her which helped to make him more of an anti-hero than a full villain.
- Kaya had feelings for Krrish while she disguied as Krrish's wife
All items (31)